NEC MultiSync V323-3 - 32" Display
32" Vseries LCD panel with Edge LED backlights.
The new MultiSync V323-3 combines sleek design with unparalleled performance. Great value range the V323-3 is the ideal display for efficient retail signage and applications such as baggage belt, info screens and check-in counter displays. Suitable for 24/7 usage.
Connectivity Input Video Analogue: 1 x D-sub 15 pin, Input Video Digital: 1 x DVI-D (with HDCP); 1 x HDMI 1.3 (with HDCP); 1 x DisplayPort (with HDCP) Input Audio Digital: Display Port; 1x HDMI Input Control: LAN 100Mbit; remote control wire (3,5mm jack); RS232
VESA mount compatible 200 x 200
Supported orientation Landscape and Portrait
32" Vseries LCD panel
The new MultiSync V323-3 combines sleek design with unparalleled performance. With a professional LED backlit 32 inch LCD panel with FullHD resolution and OPS extension slot it is capable of fulfilling the requirements of a wide range of high end applications.
The new design achieves reduced power consumption, whilst improving the visual performance. In addition, the NEC OPS extension slot allows for seamless integration of various single-board-computers, HD-SDI interfaces and other OPS compatible products.
The V323-3 is the ideal display for efficient retail signage and applications such as baggage belt, info screens and check-in counter displays.
- Programmable Ambient Light Sensor - for reduced power consumption and eye pleasing brightness levels.
- Colour Matching - the display can be hardware calibrated to display a certain colour temperature or brightness to match other displays in the same installation
- DICOM support- for medical applications.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software - with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
- Reliable colour reproduction – due to 10-bit colour performance, extreme viewing angles and hardware calibratable LUT, viewers benefit from consistently accurate image rendering.
- Unique NEC heat management – enables the user to monitor and control the heat inside the display with user controllable fans. Heat management is crucial for larger walls and mission critical installations to secure reliability and longevity.
- Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time while seamlessly integrating one of our various Slot-in PCs, signal interfaces and other OPS compatible products without the need for external cables or devices.
|Colour of product||Black|
|Viewable Screen Area||32"|
|Full HD||Yes 1080p|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||1300:1|
Input Video Analogue: D-Sub15 (PC RGB, Component, S-Video, Composite)
Input Video Digital: 1 x DisplayPort (with HDCP); 1 x DVI-D (with HDCP); 1 x HDMI 1.3 (with HDCP)
Input Audio Digital: Display Port; 1x HDMI
Input Control: LAN 100Mbit; remote control wire (3,5mm jack); RS232
|Display brightness||450 cd/m2|
|Operating Range||24/7 usage|
|Response time||8 / 12 / 25 (depending on Image Response setting)|
|Built-in speakers||Integrated Speakers (8 W)|
|VESA Mount Compatible||200 x 200 (FDMI); 4 holes; M6|
|Power consumption||50 shipping; 155 (max.)|
|Dimensions W x D x H||Without stand: 750 x 60 x 444 mm|
|Weight||Without stand: 9 kgs|
|Warranty||3yr on site|
|Display Size||32 Inch|
|Built-in TV Tuner||No|