dsign Events - Room Info Screen - 22 Inch (Windows i2 Intel Celeron)
Improve visitor experience - from arrival to departure
Display and interact - show current meeting details and future schedule directly outside your conference rooms.
This ready-to-go package includes:
- d|sign events for rooms - cloud meeting management and display software
- High resolution 22 Inch windows i2 Intel Celeron Touch Screen Display
Professional-grade, all-in-one interactive solution designed for the rigors of public use
- Modern design with flexible mounting in portrait Wall Mount solution
For a demonstration on the benefits and features of the d|sign events system, please call us on 0800 999 3700
d|sign - Events - Room Booking, Wayfinding, Event Management and more
The Events App improves your visitor experience, adds efficiency to your meetings & events and keeps you up to date.
Combining event management and display with visitor recording and orientation, d|sign Events is indispensible where ever people meet.
Strategically located screens in reception areas, thoroughfares and directly outside rooms show meeting and event information,
whilst interactive screens allow users access and even control of meeting space.
d|sign Events Room Screen
A high resolution touch screen panel or tablet mounted outside individual meeting and event spaces, with a range of display options:
- Show detail of the current or forthcoming meeting, including general or meeting specific images, times, contact information and more
- Show the room current and future schedule
- Book available rooms directly from the screen
- Allow attendees to register or check-in on screen
- Meeting "Start" and "End" buttons to return the space to the available list in the event of non-attendance.
- Your organisation's branding and media
- View other rooms available in the system
d|sign Events Reception Screens
A large format wall screen or counter top display positioned at entrances and receptions to give an overview of rooms and \ or events taking place
- Dedicated screen or with event information as content within a larger digital signage display
- Display events with focus on rooms and the events within, or on events and how to reach the event location.
- See room utilisation and availability at a glance
- Promote additional services to your visitors
- Combine with d|sign in to allow visitors to register arrival and provide personalised instruction for continuing to their destination
- Increase speed of visitor throughput and save on reception staff intervention.
d|sign Events Wayfinding Screens
Strategically placed screens around your venue show easy to follow instructions for moving between areas or to specific locations.
- Ideally placed at major junctions or waiting areas, in lift lobbies or between buildings.
- Show event information with arrows or written instructions
- Floor or building layout plans with key landmarks, room numbers and more
- Dedicated screen or with event information as content within a larger digital signage display.
All-In-One Windows i2 Intel Celeron Display Unit
The multi-purpose fixed tablet form factor 21.5-inch I-Series for Windows interactive signage delivers commercial-grade computing with the capabilities, security and enterprise infrastructure of a powerful Windows-based platform with a sleek, ultra-thin, yet durable fixed tablet form factor at only 1.5 inches thick.
The touchscreen computer offers the processing power needed for seamless engagement in any environment with the latest Intel processors.
Available in two wide format display sizes - 15.6" and 21.5", both I-Series for Windows AiO touchscreens feature our industry-leading TouchProTM PCAP technology that provide a 10-touch tablet-like interactive experience. With edge-to-edge glass, it is easy to clean with no edges to trap dirt and grease, the I-Series can be flexibly mounted anywhere in portrait, landscape or table-top orientation using Elo wall, floor and tabletop mounting accessories making application use endless.
|Colour of product||Black|
|Viewable Screen Area||476mm x 267.8mm|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||3000:1|
LCD Panel 250 nits; with Projected
|Processor||Intel® Celeron® 1.6 GHz N3160 Quad-Core Processor; 2MB L2 Cache|
|Memory||2GB DDR3L SODIMM on 1 of 2 slot (Expandable to 8GB)
NOTE: Maximum memory using 2 available slots; Replaceable up to 8GB maximum, SODIMM DDR3L-1600
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
usb ports - 2 x USB 3.0, 3 x Micro USB for Elo peripherals
ethernet port - 1 x LAN RJ45 (Gigabit)
|AV Capability||Front-facing HD webcam
|VESA Mount Compatible|
|Dimensions WxHxD||524mm x 324mm x 45mm|
|Features||Digital Signage, Events \ Room Booking, Touchscreen|
|Display Size||22 Inch|